Translate


Sunday, September 28, 2014

Obama's UN Speech: Hold On a Minute!


Hat tip to Washington Free Beacon and Vision to America

Just days ago, while I was on vacation in Mexico, I posted the text of President Obama's speech before the UN. While I remarked that I could nit-pick, I preferred to accent the positive. Here is what I missed:

http://freebeacon.com/national-security/obama-praises-muslim-cleric-who-backed-fatwa-on-killing-of-u-s-soldiers/

My bad. While I still stick to the positive points in the President's speech, this reference to Abdallah Bin Bayyah is very troubling. His past comments are right there as reported in the Free Beacon. Bin Bayyah is also in the archives of this site including his past visit to the White House.

I just wish our government, whoever is president, would pick the right Muslim leaders to single out for praise and support.

No comments: