Translate


Sunday, December 1, 2013

Rollout Deadline Comes and Goes: "Vastly Improved"



"Good news, mein Fuehrer. We have 20 new recruits for the Volksturm."*


"It's vastly improved". That's government-speak for "we're still working on it."

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/12/01/officials-obamacare-site-is-better-after-fix-deadline-but-no-magic-moment/


* The Volksturm was created in Germany the last phases of World War II when men past draft age and teenage boys were drafted to help fight off the invading Allied armies. It "vastly improved" the situation for the Germans.

2 comments:

Siarlys Jenkins said...

I've been permanently locked out of the web site, because I can't remember what my favorite cuisine was the day I first signed in. (If you don't get all three security questions right, you cannot launch a new password. There is no way to ever reset your security questions.) However, a nice lady on the Chat line assured me that my application will be processed. I have to call the 800 # to inquire about thye status of my application.

Gary Fouse said...

Siarlys,

Thanks for sharing. You ought to send that in to the Obama success stories hotline.