Translate


Wednesday, October 16, 2013

A Gay Site in UK Points Out Anti-Gay Hate Within Islam

This week, I read the below link in Jihad Watch, which concerns a Muslim cleric stating that homosexuals would be punished in an ideal society.

http://www.jihadwatch.org/2013/10/uk-muslim-leader-says-gays-would-be-executed-in-an-ideal-society.html

I commented in the above reader thread that gay rights groups were ignoring persecution of gays when committed by Muslims. In response, reader S. Kevin pointed out that certain gay sites have, indeed, spoken out about Islamic gay hatred. I asked for examples, and I was provided with the same article being published by Pink News in the UK. Thus, I am happy to cross-post it here.

"Gary~ This is the same article in the Pink News in the UK. It's the same copy, but click on the comments. You might be surprised. Click on "World" on the top of the page. You can either browse by geographic subcategory or search by country. For instance, they've been reporting on that fool in Gambia for years."

http://www.pinknews.co.uk/2013/10/15/in-an-ideal-society-we-would-punish-homosexuals-says-islamic-cleric-in-bbc-interview/

So good for Pink News. I checked it out and am linking it here. I am inviting S Kevin to send me more examples which I will be happy to support.

1 comment:

Siarlys Jenkins said...

No wonder same sex marriage has acquired so much momentum in the USA. Its the new conservative way to reject creeping Shariah! I guess there is a kind of national unity to be had here.