Translate


Friday, May 10, 2013

Doc's Talk Writes on Tammi Rossman-Benjamin and UC Harassment

Hat tip Doc's Talk and Israel Forum
Tammi Rossman-Benjamin
Tammi Rossman- Benjamin


The blog Doc's Talk has taken note of the campaign against Professor Tammi Rossman-Benjamin of UC Santa Cruz for her stand against anti-Semitism on California college campuses.

http://www.israelforum.com/blog_article.php?aid=4857521

I have also posted updates on this disgraceful campaign against Tammi, who is a colleague and friend. People should take note that this time we are fighting back.

2 comments:

Max said...

I watched the supposedly offensive speech that Tammi made last summer. Having spent the last 6 years on a UC campus, I believe Tammi is 100 percent correct on all counts.

The one thing from the speech that jumped out at me was the point about foreign students with ties to terrorist organizations. She should've cited some specific documented cases to back that up. I'm willing to believe that she has those facts but just didn't cite them. I believe what she says.

Gary Fouse said...

Max,

I refer you to Steven Emerson's investigative project on terrorism.

http://www.investigativeproject.org/profile/166

This is not meant to suggest that MSA members are terrorists in training. Many join for the right reasons-for religious and social support. There is nothing wrong with that. However, several former leaders have gone on to the jihad, Anwar al alwaki is the prime one.

I think you will find adequate corroboration at the IPT site.