Translate


Monday, February 11, 2013

Noam Chomsky Gives Aid and Comfort to Iran


Hat tip Breitbart

When I was studying linguistics, I had to read assigned books by MIT linguistics professor Noam Chomsky, who is regarded as one of America's preeminent linguists. As I recall, it was Chomsky who came up with the "theory' of Universal Grammar, something to do with the fact that the human brain is "pre-wired" to learn language. Seems logical, if not obvious,  to me.

Yet, when it comes to the rest of the world, I regard Chomsky as an idiot. We know there are two things this old fool hates: Israel and America. In this clip below, Chomsky gives an interview to Iran's Press TV, in which he describes America as a "terrorist state".



Can you say, Lord Haw-Haw? Or is it Professor Haw-Haw?

4 comments:

Gary Fouse said...

And he is America's most renowned linguist. Go figure.

Anonymous said...

That is not far off from what Malik Ali said when he came to UC Irvine last year. He claimed that the Iraq war was about White supremacy. Chomsky claims international law is about allowing the West to have a monopoly on the use of force.

Anonymous said...

This video automatically plays every time I open your webpage. Please stop it if you can.

Gary Fouse said...

I apologize for that. This happened once before. I don't know how to stop it but it should cease as soon as the post moves off the front page. If anyone else knows how, pls advise.