Translate


Tuesday, January 29, 2013

A Musical Tribute to Hillary From Bill

Ah yes, it's a joyous occasion. Hillary Clinton is finally back home into the loving arms of her husband, Bill, after 4 years saving the world as the greatest secretary of state in the history of said world. And to celebrate the occasion, Bill (with a little help from the Duprees) has written a song in her honor. It's called, "You belong to me."


See the pyramids along the Nile 




Watch the sun rise on a tropic isle



Just remember, darling, all the while
You belong to me.


See the marketplace in old Algiers


Send me photographs and souvenirs




But remember when a dream appears


You belong to me.

I'll be so alone without you


Maybe you'll be lonesome too---and blue'


Fly the ocean in a silver plane


Watch the jungle when its wet with rain


Just remember till you're home again





You belong to me


"Ah wunnerful, ah wunnerful, ah."


"Welcome home, Sweetheart."

1 comment:

Siarlys Jenkins said...

They really do deserve each other...