Translate


Sunday, April 22, 2012

Janet Napolitano at UCLA-The Podcast

                                   Janet Napolitano-2010 Fousesquawk "Jerk of the Year"


On April 16, Janet Napolitano spoke at UCLA. I was present and asked her a question about Operation Fast and Furious. Immediately before my question, about 10 "dreamers" woke up to express their "dream" to Napolitano when she referred to the word "jails".



I am still trying to obtain a video of the speech, but in the meantime, I have come up with a podcast posted on the site of the Burkle Center at UCLA, which sponsored the event. It runs about an hour. Trust me, you don't want to subject yourself to spending an hour listening to Napolitano drone on and on, but the good part begins after the 36 minute mark. That's when the "dreamers" act up, followed by my question, followed by Janet objecting to me "rolling my eyes".

http://www.international.ucla.edu/burkle/news/article.asp?parentid=125640

http://international.ucla.edu/burkle/podcasts/article.asp?parentid=125651

No comments: