Translate


Monday, October 31, 2011

Did I Write to the UC Regents?

I just received this e-mail from the Regents Office of the University of California:

"On behalf of The Regents of the University of California, thank you for your email.


Your correspondence will be forwarded and, as appropriate, included in the next
summary of communications to the Regents.


We appreciate your interest in the University"



I guess it's possible I may have signed onto some letter to the UC Regents months back complaining about this or that, but it has obviously been so long, I don't remember.

I must be getting old.

2 comments:

Squid said...

Gary,

You expect some sort of scholarly offering from the UC Regents? Do not hold your breath.

Squid

Siarlys Jenkins said...

The lesser of my U.S. senators responds to mail in a similar way.