Translate


Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Red Hot Weener




Fiery Congressman Anthony Weiner (D-NY) was smokin' and got very testy with reporters yesterday when they asked him if that was his tweedle-li-dee popping out  in the now-famous tweet sent from his Twitter account.



(Did you know the Italian word for bird (uccello) also has another meaning?)

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2011/06/01/rep-weiner-knocks-questions-lewd-photo-says-wont-distracted/?test=latestnews

"All the little birds on Day Bird Street,
love to hear the robin go tweet tweet tweet"


Where am I going with this? Hell if I know. I haven't had my coffee yet. In the words of Anthony Weiner, I shouldn't let this "distract" me, should I?

1 comment:

Siarlys Jenkins said...

We're kosher...

...we have to answer to a higher authority.

(Punch line of a Hebrew National hot dog commercial from my late youth.)