Translate


Sunday, May 29, 2011

Anthony Weiner /Weener/-Another Breitbart Exclusive

(Holeinjeanpocket)


Get ready for another slew of jokes about Congressman Anthony Weiner (D-NY), whose name is pronunced /Weener/. Andrew Breitbart has another "blockbuster" story about a liberal Democrat. This time, it appears that Weiner may have sent a tweet (is that the right word?) to a woman showing some guy in his underwear with......Aw read it yourselves.

http://biggovernment.com/publius/2011/05/28/weinergate-congressman-claims-facebook-hacked-as-lewd-photo-hits-twitter/

Let me be honest here. I don't tweet, nor do I spend time on Facebook. I don't even text. Someone would have to teach me how to do all those things, so I have no idea whether there is anything to this story, or, as Weiner apparently claims, someone may have hacked into his account. Therefore, we'll just have to see if this story has legs (parden the pun).

On second thought, I always knew that guy was a brat.

1 comment:

Siarlys Jenkins said...

Given Breitbart's record, I would presume that this is a fabrication until proven otherwise. That doesn't mean it is false, just that anything out of Breitbart needs as much corroboration as it would require if he never said anything at all.

His reputation still hasn't recovered from the white farmer and his wife stepping forward to say that Shirley Sherrod saved their farm.