Translate


Sunday, September 5, 2010

Another Alan Grayson Hit


Hat tip to Hot Air for the video.

Here is a glaring example of the contempt and condescension the left has for those who attended the Glenn Beck rally in Washington:

September 2, 2010-The Stephanie Miller radio show.

Sethanie Miller: "Old White McCain-Palin left-overs"

Alan Grayson: "These are people who were wearing sheets over their heads 25 years ago."



Give'em a hand, folks. Alan Grayson, Congressman from Florida and defending champion of the 2009 Fousesquawk Golden Penguin Jerk of the Year Award (and possible repeat champ for 2010).

3 comments:

Siarlys Jenkins said...

The proper way to show contempt and condecension is to ignore the poor sot, maybe a quick laugh in passing. See, liberals don't even know how to show contempt properly.

Bartender Cabbie said...

Sheila Jackson Lee would be a nice addition. She is probably more of a regional candidate though.

Siarlys Jenkins said...

Sheila Jackson Lee got on my bad list after telling someone at some social function or other "I'm a queen, and I expect to be treated like one."

When I think of how a queen should be treated, I think of Marie Antoinette. That's not my idea of how to treat members of congress, however odious, but if that's how I look at the value and worth and integrity of queens, I can't have much respect for someone who claims to be one.