Translate


Monday, December 28, 2009

Is Alan Grayson After Me Now?


Alan Grayson

Several days ago, I posted a story about how Florida Congressman Alan Grayson (a serious contender for the 2009 Fousesquawk Jerk of the Year award) had written a letter to Attorney General Eric Holder asking him to investigate a blogger who was running a blog called "My congressman is nuts.com" (about him). Well, guess who read that article:
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Domain Name usdoj.gov ? (U.S. Government)
IP Address 149.101.1.# (US Dept of Justice)
ISP US Dept of Justice
Location Continent : North America
Country : United States (Facts)
State : District of Columbia
City : Washington
Lat/Long : 38.9097, -77.0231 (Map)

Language English (U.S.)
en-us

Time of Visit Dec 28 2009 12:37:20 pm
Last Page View Dec 28 2009 12:37:20 pm
Visit Length 0 seconds
Page Views 1
Referring URL
Visit Entry Page http://garyfouse.blo...n-is-nuts-allen.html
Visit Exit Page http://garyfouse.blo...n-is-nuts-allen.html
Out Click
Time Zone UTC-5:00
Visitor's Time Dec 28 2009 3:37:20 pm
Visit Number 90
-------------------------------------------------------------------
(courtesy of sitemeter)

What does this mean?


Does it mean that any enemy of Alan is an enemy of Eric? Am I next on Grayson's "hit list"? Am I going to spend 5 years in prison for making fun of Grayson? Maybe an extra count if I choose him as Jerk of the Year? I'm expecting the knock on my door any minute. In fact, I have noticed my computer making strange noises lately.

Where can I run? Where can I hide? They're coming to take me awaaaaaaay!

No comments: