Translate


Thursday, September 17, 2009

Great Ideas for ACORN Stings

Now that five videos have come out showing James O'Keefe and Hannah Giles selling their story about brothels and under-age Salvadoran prostitutes to "a handful" of ACORN's "highly-trained" counselors, it is obvious that this cover story, as ingenious as it is, is no longer able to be used.

Brilliant!! Who would have guessed?


Thus, it is necessary to come up with some new ideas and cover stories to fool the sharpies at ACORN. Clearly, new faces are now needed. In that spirit, here are a few suggestions.



"Hi! We're Philip and Nancy Garrido. We need a place with an attached back yard where we can hide this girl I kidnapped 18 years ago. Can you help us?"

"Sure. Let's see. That's a form 85F. Sign here."



"Hi! I'm Adolf and this is my squeeze Eva. We're looking for a bunker to hide out in. Can you help us?"

"Sure. Just fill out this form. Last name, please."



"Hi! I'm Mickey the Mac, and this is my prostitute friend, Minnie. We need to set up a bordello and we're bringing in underage mice from Jupiter. Can you help us?"

"Sure, just fill out this form. Just say they are fully-grown rats. Hey MIckey! Didn't I register you to vote last year?"



"Hi! I'm Porky Pimp, and this is my prostitute friend, Petunia. We need a place to set up a bordello. We're going to bring in underage piglets from Saudi Arabia. Can you help us?"

"Sure, just fill out this form. I'd recommend Tijuana instead. The pork is better, and I got friends in Tijuana"



"Hi! We're the Manson family. We need to break Charlie out of prison and need a place nearby. Can you help us?"

"Let's see. Hey Myrtle, bring me a few form 75Ds. You know, I killed someone once. Shot my husband. He died."



"Hi! I'm Donald Duck, and this is my prostitute friend, Daisy. We need a place to set up a bordello. We're going to bring in underage ducklings from Denmark. Can you help us?"

"Sure, just fill out this form. By the way, Daisy, how much do you charge?"

So, whaddya think? Do you think they'll buy it.?

1 comment:

Findalis said...

Maybe the Manson clan (they are ACORN type of people) or the Garridos. I could see them going the extra mile for them.