Translate


Sunday, May 24, 2009

"What Me Worry?"



Hi, I'm President Alfred E Newman (Call me AEN).


We're gonna close Gitmo and bring the prisoners to the US.

We're gonna release all the CIA files on water boarding.

We're gonna talk to those Iranians about those nukes.

We're gonna give hundreds of millions to Gaza.

We're now running the banks.

We're now running the auto companies.

We're gonna double or triple the deficit to get the ecomony running again.

I got Hillary Clinton runnin' the State Department and Bill Clinton in Vienna with his hand on Fran Drescher's tush.

I can't figure out which Clinton is responsible for conducting foreign affairs.

I got Air Force One buzzin' Manhattan.

I got Nancy Pelosi and Harry Reid in Congress.

I got Tim Geithner runnin' the Treasury Department.

I got Janet Napolitano runnin' Homeland Security

I got Joe Biden a heartbeat away.

What me worry?

7 comments:

Ted said...

Gary,

I strongly disagree!

It's Tush, not toosh!

Gary Fouse said...

Ted,

Do you think Bill cares how it's spelled?

Findalis said...

Considering that Fran is Jewish, it would be: tokhes.

The Frogblogger said...

As the Thais put it... "Same same, but different". In politics it's the illusion that counts :-)

Gary Fouse said...

Frogblogger,

I don't remember that one (I lived in Thailand). I'll have to ask around. Thanks. (khopkhun)

Ted said...

Gary,

Point Taken. He probably doesn't care. But isn't he considered to be an expert on that subject?

Maybe we should leave this behind....

Linnea Hannigan said...

What ever happened to "tushie" ?

What's-a behind, she don't matter...oh, that was Berlusconi who said that...not Clinton, sorry.