Translate


Wednesday, May 14, 2008

John Edwards Makes His Choice-Finally


Nice hair

News item: After months of indecision, John Edwards has finally decided to endorse-Barack Obama.

"Hillary....is a really fantastic person. I really think she is my soulmate. Lately, I've been feeling something inside of me saying, 'I could really spend the rest of my life with her'. Last night, I couldn't sleep agonizing over this decision that will affect the rest of my life....."

"When I'm with Barack, I have this feeling that I just can't describe, something I have never felt with anyone else. I know he feels the same way about me...."

"Barack, Hillary....Hillary, Barack......."

"What the hell..heads it's Hillary-tails it's Barack......"

"It's heads!.................. Spend the rest of my life with her........"

"Barack, will you accept this here Rose?"

John Edwards would have made a great president. You know, a real leader.

No comments: